Haute Hot Food

Only for the adventurous in eating that want to tantalize their taste-buds and make food dance on their palate.

For I am not afraid of letting the food
overtake my desires, nor am I afraid of letting my desires be my food. Food is my expression, not just my livelihood. Cooking is my art, not out of responsibility, but purely out of passion.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Passing the passion


Many times we pass by so many delicious options, but we never stop. Maybe they are not our normal, or maybe we have decided we no longer can indulge in things that may not make perfect sense. I have a passions. I have desires. I will seek out my dreams. I long to shift the paradigm of the cook whether in home or afar. My desire is to change the thought process of the way we shop for food, prepare food, cook food, and consume food. Passing on my passion to pursue food in a whole new light.
I have opened a new door and I will run through it whole heartily.
Swing open the doors and shout it in the market:
What a delicious world we live in! All it needs is a little creativity of the mind and passion from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only for those......